CRONIN BOOKS - CRONIN BOOKS
RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Della and Dr. Phillips of Orlando
ISAAC N. RUTLAND Vanished!
The Mysterious Origins of CASSADAGA
The ALDEN'S of LAKE PINELOCH
FITZSIMONS of Orange County Florida

Categories

Central Florida History
RIGHTING HISTORY
powered by

Central Florida History

FIRST day of a Florida 19th Century Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas, my true-love READ to me, of the history of Fort Gatlin's COUNCIL OAK tree,

Orlando exists where it is today because of the
FIRST ROAD TO ORLANDO

Beneath the Council Oak tree, wrote a central Florida resident in 1905, American Indians and Army officials met in the 1830s to discuss peace. The historical account included as well a sketch of the tree, located within sight of Fort Gatlin, near Pine Castle, south of ORLANDO. Painted around that year by a retired Navy Officer turned Orange farmer, the painting was donated to the Orange County Historical Society in 1971.

A perfect gift for the history lover in your family, FIRST ROAD TO ORLANDO for further details.

6 Comments to FIRST day of a Florida 19th Century Christmas:

Comments RSS
cabestessay on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 5:46 AM
I really love the article that based on history. In this way I got much information which I did not know before. You really well said that it is best gift for anyone who loves the history. Please share some more relevant history to this.
Reply to comment

best essay writing on Monday, May 28, 2018 4:10 PM
You can check for the new topic of the Dr. Phillips where you can get the new comments with the best help. Just get the new idea fro this this area of the treatment and give your review which is most good section.
Reply to comment

How To Buy The Best Wine Cooler On Amazon on Friday, July 20, 2018 6:12 AM
best price in amazon for wine items.
Reply to comment

resumes planet on Sunday, October 28, 2018 9:57 PM
I am experiencing this post and read this and thinking about its subject and endeavoring to comprehend what is this post about. In any event I can have discovered something from this post which feels entirely great. So I can't yet am composing this remark to express my appreciation. Much obliged to you!
Reply to comment

godaddy hosting 1$ on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 1:05 AM
I love to read this kind of informative blog which based on history. I am really enjoying while reading your blog post. I will definitely share this with my friends and other social sites.
Reply to comment

https://dterrell86.wixsite.com/bucksgenerato on Thursday, December 13, 2018 2:01 AM
most invitable post thanks for sharing
Reply to comment